Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm 26!


I had a happy 26th birthday this past week.  How lucky am I to be born on the day of pink, chocolate, flowers, and love?  My day was filled with it all!  And now I'm closer to 30 than 20- YIKES!




Andrew got me balloons and beautiful flowers as well as some sweet cards for my birthday, Valentines Day, and one from Jake.  He also picked out a coral scarf for me- how sweet!  I also got a few more cards in the mail- I love having a day that makes me feel special and loved like that!

Andrew busy days are Thursdays this semester.  He leaves for school around 7:30 am and doesn’t get home until after 8 pm.  I was sad when I realized my birthday fell on his hectic day, but he figured out a way to get the afternoon off by switching things around and working a little more the day before.  He came home around lunchtime and all 3 of us went to lunch at Applebee’s.  I’ve been craving a specific dish from there lately (chicken fajita roll-up), and it definitely hit the spot!



After that we came home and made chocolate covered strawberries and clementines-  SO much better than cake and ice cream!


I got to talk on the phone to some friends and family and spent the least amount of time working as possible.  It was a great birthday and I’m looking forward to 26- I’m sure it’ll be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment