Saturday, April 27, 2013

Conference and DONE with work!

We had an awesome conference weekend with my family.  Twice a year in our church, we hear from the leaders in a big conference that is televised throughout the world.  It was so great to hear from them.  It's always so uplifting and makes me want to be a better person.  We stayed at Kim and Darrell's apartment in Beaver Creek and had fun just being together.  A highlight was a trip to a park pretty close to where Kim and Darrell live.









Another highlight was celebrating me finishing work!  My last day was Friday and we got together Saturday.  My sweet sister had a little party waiting for me when we arrived, complete with a couple of balloons, which Jake loved, sparkling grape juice, and a retirement card.  I loved it, and I have loved the past 3 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment