Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas

We spent a wonderful Christmas morning with my family this year. The magic of Christmas with young kids is so great. Like I'm smiling just thinking about it.




Jake and McKenna had so much fun opening presents, and so did Andrew and I! Our families spoiled us like crazy!






After a fun Christmas morning with my parents and Kory, we headed to my Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Tom's house for the afternoon and evening where the kids were spoiled even more. We had a delicious, DELICIOUS dinner and laughed a lot with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was a fabulous day!

We have been so blessed this Christmas season by the goodness of others- we received $100 anonymously in the mail with a sweet note, which happened last year too! We saved the cards and gift card packaging and plan to frame them and put them out yearly with our other decorations to remind us to spread the joy of Christmas with others. We have been so blessed! I think this was the best Christmas ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment