Sunday, November 22, 2015

friends

I was so scared to leave Columbus, and especially my family.  But Andrew and I knew moving to San Jose was right for us, so we took a leap of faith.  I worried so much that I'd be lonely, but the day after landing in San Jose, I met a girl at the park who introduced me to a 3 year old playgroup, and within a week I felt like I had several budding friendships.

And now, just a few months later, I feel like I've made some really great friends that I'll be close with for life.  I'm so grateful!  What a difference it makes to have good friends!

And the bonus?  The girls I've become so close with have kids about the same ages as Jake and McKenna, and they all get along great.  We get together several times a week and they've saved me when I needed help so many times.  I'm honestly so grateful!







No comments:

Post a Comment