Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby Girl Craft

I completed my first Pinterest project that I found on my own.  I had done a couple of wreaths with my mom and sister before, but this time I actually logged in and looked for something on my own!  I'm not huge into Pinterest, but I wanted to do something cute and fun to decorate our little girl's room before she makes her grand appearance.

All I can say is NEVER AGAIN.  The instructions said it took a long weekend to work on, but it took me SO many hours.  Like 25+.  However, we're not rich by any means, and I bought the materials, so I HAD to finish.  She better appreciate these hanging pom-poms!






Goodbye to Pinterest for me.  And hot glue guns.  I might always have a mark on my thumb to remind me of the stupidity of taking on huge Pinterest projects.  Seriously, remind me to say no if I come across something else that looks like a "good" idea :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, they look cute! I don't craft much either. I don't have the patience!

    ReplyDelete