Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sibling Love


July 2014


Jake spends a lot of time pushing McKenna over and yelling "MICE," which seems to be a combination of mine and nice- since I'm always telling Jake to be nice when he's yanking toys out of McKenna's hands.

McKenna is often trying to take what Jake is playing with and always wants to be right next to him.  I'm certain her intentions are good, but it drives Jake nuts.

Every few days they'll spend a couple of minutes not just tolerating each other, but actually enjoying being together.  Those moments I smile bigger than at any other time and my heart just melts.  I don't capture them on camera often, but this is one of those happy memories where they giggled together and I saw hope for a strong friendship someday.  Hopefully soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment