Friday, February 6, 2015

Jake's birthday party, Sugar Bowl



It's been more than a month since, but Jake had a fun 3rd birthday party. We celebrated it at my parents house with my immediate family and grandparents. And my brother, who was home for Christmas break, celebrated his 23rd birthday too. 




Jake was super spoiled by his grandparents, great-grandparents, and my siblings. He's quite the lucky and blessed 3-year-old!



Andrew made him an underwater themed cake, as he's really into that right now. What an impressive daddy, huh?


We stayed for a couple of days in Wadsworth, playing lots of games and watching some great football! Darrell's team lost, but we were really impressed that he had enough FSU shirts to outfit my entire family!



And a HUGE highlight, even as a non- football fan, was watching Ohio state win the sugar bowl and advance to the national championship! It was a fun year to be a buckeye, that's for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment