Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Family

In the past month, we've been lucky enough to see a lot of my family. My mom came one weekend and stayed, then my parents both came the following weekend, and Kim came and stayed with us the weekend after that. Needless to say, it's been great!




The weekend in the middle, my parents took us to dinner to celebrate all our birthdays (minus Kory, who is still working hard at BYU). Kim, Darrell, Andrew and I all have birthdays between Feb 14th and March 19th. We went to Chili's, ate well, had fun, and REALLY enjoyed the kids both behaving like little angels at the restaurant.




Whenever my family comes, I think our kids just forget that Andrew and I are even around because they love playing with their grandparents and aunt and uncle so much. Jake and McKenna sure are lucky! And so are we!!



No comments:

Post a Comment