Thursday, May 28, 2015

Cleveland Zoo

May 8, 2015

As part of our fun Mother's Day weekend, Kim and I went to the Cleveland Zoo with the kids and my grandparents Friday. 



I always love spending time with my grandparents, and it was great to have Kim to chat with during the 4 hours of commuting. 



We had a fun time seeing the animals, Kim took the kids on the train, and we got to ride on what is probably the best carousel around!


We definitely wore the kids out! McKenna just about fell asleep on Kim while walking to the car, and both kids were asleep by time we made it out of the parking lot. 


Then we went to Mitchell's- a Cleveland ice cream shop that is the best! 


And we also made a trip to a dangerously awesome bookstore that you can get 70% off everything you purchase as long as you buy at least 3 items. I may have gone a bit overboard, but you can never have too many children's books, right!? What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment