Sunday, December 28, 2014

Cleveland Christmas Fun

(Written 12/22/14)
Every year since I can remember, my extended family meets at Tower City in Cleveland just a few days before Christmas to get in the Holiday spirit. We window shop, visit Santa, talk to Bruce the Spruce (a talking Christmas tree), eat a fabulous lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe, and my grandparents fund a trip to the candy shop. I love including Jake and McKenna in that tradition!


Saturday we took our yearly trip, and it was fun, as always. 



The kids do NOT like Santa this year. I guess every kid needs a crying picture on Santa, and Jake and McKenna definitely got theirs this year. It's a framer, that's for sure :)



My parents treated us to Hard Rock Cafe, which was obviously delectable, and the kids did great- much better than last year, and much better than expected. And the highlight of the trip for Jake was a train ride with uncle Kory. He lit up, it was cute :)



I love fun traditions with my family and celebrating Christmas in Ohio!


No comments:

Post a Comment