Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pre-Thanksgiving Fun


We have had a fun couple of weeks. Here are some pictures from our pre-thanksgiving week adventures:



We went to COSI (and happened to hit it the day of a train exhibit- Jake was in heaven!), the library, a play date, and played at home. 



Nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm trying to fully enjoy even the boring days. I'm so grateful I get to spend all my time with Jake and McKenna!



Our big, fun event was celebrating Andrew finishing his candidacy exam- hallelujah! Seriously- during the 2 weeks prior to thanksgiving, Andrew worked non-stop. 160 hours logged just working on that exam. It sounds like it ended well. He has an oral defense of it next week and will find out whether or not he passed immediately following those 2 hours of being asked questions by his committee. I'm glad it's not me! To celebrate him finishing, we went to the zoo lights with the kids Monday night and to casa del rio without them on Tuesday. I'm glad to have Andrew back, and it was fun to spend time together after hardly seeing him for 2 weeks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment