Monday, April 20, 2015

Avon Lake

April 10, 2015

The kids and I had another fun trip to Avon Lake to spend the day with my grandparents. We had fun playing at their library, having lunch with them, visiting the Bay Science Center, and eating some of the most delicious ice cream I've ever tasted. 

Jake and McKenna really enjoyed all the impressive activities at the library. I played there as a kid too!




The Bay Science Center was also a big hit! They had lots of interesting animals both inside and outside. The kids really liked the fish, and it was fun to pretend they were astronauts. 



And our final stop with my grandparents was Mitchell's Ice Cream. And it was divine. Seriously some of the best ice cream I've ever had. It was nice to sit and chat with my grandparents. And the kids loved that there was an electric train running around the top of the store. It was such a fun day!



After our ice cream, we headed to Wadsworth to spend the night and next day with my parents. They are such awesome grandparents. The kids have such a good time playing with them. They certainly don't lack for attention with Grandma and Grandpa Jensen around! What lucky kids! And I feel like a lucky mommy! (Poor Andrew was home working on his dissertation-boo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment