Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Our trip to Ohio

After a fun 2 weeks with my family in California, the kids and I flew back to Ohio to spend a couple more weeks together.  Poor Andrew had to stay behind and work, but he was the sweetest and used all his spare time to re-finish my great-grandparents' kitchen table and a buffet from my house growing up.  They turned out wonderfully! I'm so lucky to have such a sweet husband!

We had so much fun in Ohio!  It was fun to spend time with my brother and sister.  We were able to attend my cousin Justin's wedding- it was great to see all my extended family and the wedding was beautiful!




Other highlights included the Wright Air Force Museum in Dayton with Kim and Darrell



Going to Cleveland with my grandparents and cousins




Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house




A couple of fun afternoon's with my high school bestie Heather and her cute kids


Ice cream at Bidinger's




Jake and McKenna are incredibly lucky to have such great aunts, uncles, grandparents, and great-grandparents! We loved our time in Ohio!







No comments:

Post a Comment