Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Summer Fun

These pictures are for you, Grandma!






Jake is essentially potty trained, but every once in awhile he does still have an accident.  A couple of weeks ago I drug him into the mall for a bit, and when we came out I noticed his pants were slightly wet as I put him in his carseat.  I had already buckled McKenna in and we were in a pretty remote place (for a San Jose mall parking lot, anyway), so I just pulled his pants down and grabbed some new undies and shorts for him to change into.  But the second I pulled his pants down, Jake let the rest of the pee go.  Apparently he had only let out a fraction of what was in his bladder.  So I stood in the mall parking lot, mortified, as Jake peed...and peed...and peed.  Hopefully nobody saw!


No comments:

Post a Comment