Sunday, November 25, 2012

Downtown Cleveland

Since I was a little girl, I've gone downtown Cleveland every year with my family at Christmas-time.  We went again yesterday and had a lot of fun.  Andrew and Darrell have gone a few times before, but it was Jake's first trip to Cleveland and his first time meeting Santa. So fun!






My grandma bought Jake a cute "baby's first Christmas" ornament, we stopped at the candy shop, and I got some lotion from Bath and Body Works with a coupon I received in the mail.  Aside from that little bit of shopping, we visited Bruce the Spruce- a talking Christmas tree, saw Santa, and had a fantastic lunch at Hard Rock Cafe.







Apparently Jake LOVES Hard Rock Cafe, because he ate more there than I've ever seen him eat in his life.  He gobbled down some baby food, then hamburger, bun, pickle, and even some french fries. YUM!



I love the Christmas season and sharing family traditions with Jake.  I'm so SOO excited for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment