Sunday, January 13, 2013

1 Year Pictures

Yesterday Jake had his 1 year old pictures taken!  Natalie Curtis, an awesome photographer and my sister's best friend took them, and I can't wait to see how they turned out!

Andrew made an awesome blue cake for Jake to smash.  Turns out our little man does NOT like to be messy.  He was sad when he stuck his hand into the frosting, and mad when I smeared frosting on him to encourage getting messy.  He cried through most of the session, but Kim came and was the only one who was able to get him to smile.  I'm not sure she has a voice today, and I'm surprised she didn't pass out, but she is VERY good at snorting, and Jake loved it.  So did we.

Natalie put a sneak peak on her blog, and I'm excited to see the rest of the pictures within the next couple of weeks.  Jake was not particularly smiley and was pretty cranky by the end, but he was for his last photo shoot too, and the pictures still turned out great.  Thanks, Natalie!




No comments:

Post a Comment