Sunday, January 6, 2013

That cheesy grin


Jake's cheesy grin gets me every time!  I LOVE that little boy more than words can say!  His smile and giggle melt my heart, and I can't imaging life without him in our family.  He brings us so much joy and purpose!



Today he did (relatively) well at church.



I am so grateful for how mindful our Heavenly Father is of us.  He definitely watches over us and cares about us and the things we do.  I know that He wants us to be happy, and if we trust in Him, He'll lead us down the right path.  I certainly believe He cares about the little things, and certainly the big things that are important to us.


Last night I cleaned out the diaper bag, specifically pulling out all Jake's binkies to sanitize.  Then, this morning, we left for church in a rush, and neither Andrew nor I remembered to put fresh pacifier in the bag.  We realized it too late and knew walking in the door that it might be a long meeting.  However, a few minutes in, I reached in the diaper bag to pull out a snack for Jake and I grabbed a binkie!  I know that was a tender mercy from the Lord.  The meeting went  much smoother than if we hadn't had his pacifier, and I strongly felt that Christ cares about me and my family.  He is in the details if we look for Him!



I'm grateful for a loving Father in Heaven and an amazing little family.  I am so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment