Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Inside fun

We've been stuck inside with the cold weather, but so far so good. We've played with play dough, made cookies, read books, had dance parties, given the kids lots of baths, taken a trip to the library, and played with toys. 



Jake's imagination is growing like crazy, and I'm so excited! I love pretending with him. He's at such a fun age. 


McKenna is loving eating more and more like the rest of us- with a fork and spoon all by herself. She loves that she now gets ketchup and BBQ sauce with her chicken nuggets and refuses to take bites if I try to feed her. She essentially growls and grunts until the fork is in her hands. She's such a character! 



She's such a messy eater, but she loves that coating herself with food gets her much-loved baths. She squeals with delight and tries to climb in the tub when I carry her up the stairs and set her down in the bathroom. I'm glad both my kids like baths and that they don't mind being in the tub together. I'm hopeful that we will continue to stay warm and happy this winter!

1 comment:

  1. Just read your last few posts and oh. my. goodness. !!!! I laughed so hard at Jake's "shark" encounter! What cuties you have!!

    ReplyDelete