Sunday, November 9, 2014

Go Bucks!

This is Andrew's last year as a student (hallelujah!!!), and thus the last chance we have to get affordable football tickets. We split 4 tickets to the Big 10 games with my sister and brother-in-law, and last Saturday was my night to go with Andrew.


I am not a huge fan of football, and I hate the cold, but it was a fun experience to go to Ohio Stadium to cheer on the Buckeyes with my main squeeze. 


It was crazy cold- the "real feel" temperature was 22 as we arrived to our car after the game was over. Brr! Luckily I wore 3 pairs of pants and tons of shirts with my moms warm winter coat. And my dad shared his hand-warmers with us. I didn't really feel cold until the 4th quarter, which I think was related to how many people had left, so the wind was getting to us a lot more. We drank hot chocolate and enjoyed a night out sans our kiddos, cheering the Buckeyes on to victory. And we stayed until it was over! It was a fun experience, but I think my dad is going to go with Andrew to the Michigan game. He'll appreciate the experience a lot more than I would :)


O-H-I-O let's go bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment