Friday, November 14, 2014

Kisses

Today had some highs and lows, but the highs were pretty sweet. McKenna took an interest in kissing Jake today ❤️ and by some miracle, Jake not only didn't push or hit her, he asked for more!


Jake was playing with some toys in his tunnel when McKenna crawled in and gave him at least 30 separate kisses on his forehead. He ignored her at first, but I made a big deal about how sweet it was, and after 15 or so, Jake would say "more" each time she planted one on him. She was even kissing him during their bath tonight. I'm sure I looked like a goon with an obnoxiously big smile on my face, but I LOVE moments that make me think they'll be friends someday :)


McKenna hasn't mastered the art of kissing yet- if she decides she wants to kiss me, or if I ask her to give me a kiss, she mostly just rams her forehead into my mouth. But it is so sweet. That girl. Oh how I love her. And Jake. And that they love each other ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment