Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekend Fun

Last weekend we had so much fun with my family. Kim and Darrell came Friday night and helped us carve pumpkins. We had fun staying up late and chatting, and as always, the kids loved having them. Kim and Darrell are awesome at being an aunt and uncle. 


Saturday morning my parents came to join in the fun. My mom, sister, and I did some shopping with Jake as our little side kick while the boys watched sports and played with McKenna. 


Saturday night Jake and McKenna had the 4 best babysitters while Andrew and I had a blast at the OSU football game. 


Sunday my parents went to church with us and stayed for a yummy dinner of Andrew's homemade pizza. We are cherishing the time we have so close to people we love so much! It was a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment