Thursday, January 5, 2017

1/4-

Yesterday was pretty busy.  We had joy school at our house, and all the kids were really good...except my own.  Especially the one that was supposed to be my helper.  I'm not exactly sure what's going on with Jake, but he has seemed a little off the past few days.  I wonder if it has to do with my parents leaving.  He had so much fun with them, and he had attention 100% of the time.  Plus we were too busy having fun and he wasn't getting as much sleep as usual.  But whatever it is, he has been way more emotional the past couple of days.  But we survived joy school- it actually went pretty smoothly.  There are 5 cute kids in the class, including McKenna.  I really like all of them, and all of their moms.

After joy school Andrew came home for lunch- really so he could bring the car back.  We needed to go grocery shopping.  So we hurried up and ate, and I took the kids to get some groceries after dropping Andrew off at his office.  Based on all the screaming and crying that happened in the car from both kids, I thought the grocery store was going to be a disaster.  But they actually did fairly well.



We picked up Andrew, had dinner, and I got to go to young women's.  We had a fire at Kirstin Hansen's house and had fun just chatting with the girls.  Only 3 girls came, but I think they all had fun, and so did I.  And s'mores are my all-time favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment