Tuesday, January 10, 2017

1/7-

Saturday was a good day for getting things back into order after Christmas and having my parents visit.  Not my favorite thing to do, but the day went well.  I got a lot accomplished while Andrew took the kids to the Home Depot workshop in our local store.  This is the 3rd time Andrew has taken them (it's the first Saturday of every month), and the kids LOVE it every time.

Andrew tried to ask Jake a question about his painting and he said "Dad, I'm working super hard on this.  I don't have time to talk."  haha!  Andrew came home and noted that McKenna got his perfectionism and Jake seems to have inherited his competitiveness :)

We played, did laundry, watched a movie, Andrew got a lot of work done, and it rained.  A lot! Not our most exciting Saturday ever, but it was definitely a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment