Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jake's First Birthday

My baby is 1!!!  How did that happen??






I LOVE birthdays, so I wanted to make the day special for my little man.  We let him sleep in, played with him and his toys all morning, read books, ate his favorite foods, gave him a bath with his new bubble maker (which he does not know what to think of), and then he took a nap.  When he woke up, we played more, Andrew made him home-made applesause, we took him to see the zoo lights, out to dinner at Chili's, and ended with brownies, ice cream, and presents.








I'm so lucky to be the mother of this spectacular little boy.  He is such a joy and I'm so grateful for the past year Andrew and I have had with him.  I'm so excited for many more years of joy with our little one-year-old!


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful boy!

    (and I'm impressed at how clean your shower tile is!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ana! And the tile is pretty clean because it's our guest bath and we hardly ever shower in it :)

      Delete