Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mama and Dada

Andrew and I are LOVING being parents.  We adore our little Jake like crazy and are eating up that he loves us so much, too.

Jake has still been pretty happy this week, especially for how sick he's been.

He loves spending time with Andrew, and I love seeing the two of them smile and laugh together.




I have eaten up the fact that Jake has been a little cuddly this week.  He is typically not a cuddler at all, but since he's not feeling well, he's been sleeping better when I've been holding him rather than in his crib.  Yesterday we took a nap together, and I very much enjoyed snuggling with him.  I really love these wonderful and tender moments we have with our little man.



This parenthood thing can be hard sometimes, but it is so wonderful and great and most definitely worth any struggles.  We get so much joy from our little tike and being a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment