Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas!


I had been looking forward to Jake's first Christmas very anxiously, and it turned out great!  It certainly wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but it was a wonderful day.  I was envisioning we would wake up and read the Christmas story from Luke, which went as planned, but then I pictured he would open every present perfectly and play with each toy with a huge grin.

That certainly didn't happen.  However, it was still great, and I love having a little boy to share the joy of Christmas with.




Jake got SO many toys, Andrew got a new computer monitor to hook up to his laptop, plus a new trackpad and keyboard.  My big gift was a new camera, which I am so excited about!



We spent Christmas Eve at my house, opened gifts at my parents' in the morning, then headed to my grandparents' home for the rest of the day.  




Jake loved playing with my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents!  They all spoiled him rotten!











What a blessing it is to be a mother and to celebrate the birth of Jesus with my sweet baby and husband!    It was certainly a marvelous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment